Options Shown: 9-lite Prehung door, Overhead door, Transom windows, and 10" Overhang
Options Shown: Extra Single Door, Transom Window, and 10" Overhang
Options Shown: Transom windows
Built with a single slope roof the Lean-To style can look Modern or Classic. Lean-To Styles are great options to match roof pitches to nearby buildings or if you are needing the elements to run away from an existing structure. With a unique look, Lean-To sheds make great garages for golf carts, workshops, or standard storage buildings.
How It's Made
- Lean-To styles are built using our Quality First Construction Practices.
- Lean-To styles have a 5” overhang.
- ALL Lean-To Short walls are 6’4 1/2”. With a 3/12 pitched roof, the tall wall height will vary with the width of the building.
- Note: With Lean-To buildings taller side walls are an available option. Maximum peak height for transport is 11’6” anything taller will need to be Built-on-Site.
- 6’ and 8’ wide buildings include up to (1) 24” x 36” Aluminum Window.
- 10’ and wider buildings include up to (2) 24” x 36” Aluminum Windows.
- Painted, Stained, or Metal sided buildings include a handmade double door.
- Vinyl sided buildings include a 72" 6-panel double slab door.
- Free Delivery and Set Up within 30 miles.
- Lean-To's are available in 7 standard siding choices. 4” or 8” Duratemp, 4” or 8” SilverTech, 8" LP Lap Siding, Metal, or Vinyl.
- Choose Ltd. Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 40 Year Warranty Metal for the same price.
- We also offer a huge variety of options to personalize your shed. Don’t see it? Ask!
- Rent-to-Own and Financing options are available.